Authorised Requestor - Sunday to Thursday - Must Speak Hebrew
Weekly Hours: 39
Working pattern: Sunday to Thursday MUST SPEAK HEBREW Imagine the difference you can make at Apple. Are you inspired by complex challenges? Do you want to help build something that can make significant impact? Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work! This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic group at Apple, working alongside teams from Shanghai to London to Los Angeles and work closely with key business partners such as Real Estate &Development, Procurement and Global Business Solutions (GBS). This role is detail oriented and has many opportunities to provide insightful financial detail to our key business partners across the company!
The EMEIA RE&D Finance team is seeking an Authorized Requestor to help support and drive the purchasing and payments process for our Real Estate & Development team. This role is responsible for reviewing project estimates, ensuring that all Third Party vendor estimates and invoices are handled end to end.
The purpose of the Authorized Requestor role is to ensure that proper controls are adhered to within each line of business and Apple is receiving value for money. The Authorized Requestor would be a member of the International Real Estate and Development Finance team, partnering with business partners and supplies to drive best Finance practices worldwide.
You will help business partners monitor purchase orders, coordinate with Accounts Payable and other teams to have invoices paid on-time, acting as a liaison between the business and finance to support and drive operational efficiencies.
As the job primarily will support Israel, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, the working hours will include Sundays and Irish bank holidays.Key Qualifications Ability to solve problems and effectively prioritize one's workloadAbility to execute multiple tasks and adapt to a global, dynamic environmentComfortable working with cross-functional teams such as RE&D, GBS, Corporate ProcurementDetail oriented with strong analytical and solution oriented skillsSkilled in financial systems, reporting and tools - Tableau, SAP, intermediate to advanced ExcelLanguage skills - Hebrew mandatory, others preferred (Spanish, French, Italian)Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skillsStrong people skills to partner effectively at all levels of the organization
- Process and approve purchase requisitions ensuring compliance to Apple’s Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) policies and adherence to negotiated contractual terms
- Manage the submission of daily purchase requisitions, invoice processing and PayReqs, vendor payments and addressing payment inquiries from vendors
- Partner with business to create goods receipt after business acknowledges receipt of goods/services in accordance with expected quantity and quality
- Manage change order requests and document justification for change
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements and aging reports
- Work with business, GBS and vendor to clear “past due” items and support on finance issues.
- Analyze expenses and provide a status of PO spend to budget regularly to drive budget control and ensure metrics and SLA’s are achieved
- Review open PO's quarterly to forecast expenses and assist finance in accruals
- Together with the Financial Analyst, participating in budget / actuals reviews with the Business for CAPEX and OPEX
Education & Experience
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field
Additional RequirementsApple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.