Officer, Financial Reporting
- Be a part of a team of 200+ dedicated financial reporting professionals who are focused on delivering interim and annual US GAAP/IFRS financial statements to a diverse group of alternative investment managers.
- You’ll plan, schedule, and manage the production of interim / annual financial statements and daily workflow for multiple alternative investment client relationships and product types (hedge, private equity, and real estate funds).
- You’ll act as the primary point of contact for clients with responsibility for implementing and supporting the service requirements of the various client relationships serviced within the group
- You’ll perform technical reviews of hedge, private equity, and real estate funds’ financial statements in accordance with relevant GAAP and regulatory requirements
- You’ll set individual and team targets and priorities; maintain high standards of client service; conduct performance appraisals and give feedback on individual and team performance
- You’ll maintain and develop technical expertise and participate in training junior staff and new hires
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- 4-6 years of related experience including experience managing staff
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS investment company financial statements
- Previous experience servicing alternative investments
- CPA is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to effectively represent the team to clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.