Finance Associate, RTR (Fixed Asset & Intercompany)
The day-to-day activities:
- Process fixed asset capitalization, asset maintenance, asset transfer, asset disposal and any month end activities process inclusive journal entry adjustments
- Process inter-company billings and inter-company month end activities process inclusive of journal entry adjustments
- Resolve inter-company mismatches prior closing the books in a monthly basis
- Perform various tasks related to fixed assets and inter-company, including inter-company netting off, investigation, resolution, and escalation of issues in a timely manner
- Key accountabilities include ensuring service delivery in accordance with SLAs / OKRs and accuracy of data management
- Review and clear balance sheet open items in fixed asset & inter-company accounts
- Prepare fixed asset & inter-company balance sheet reconciliation monthly
- Provide supportin delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related tofixed asset and inter-company activitiesand enhance the effectiveness of the team
- Assist in identifying and support changes in systems and processes.
- Communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders i.e., Auditors, Regional Finance team and Local Finance
- Ensure strict compliance to SOX requirements and Grab finance policies and procedures
- Provide support for internal/external audit and tax requests
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide support and guidance for financial activities
- The position will be reporting to Assistant Finance Manager, RTR (Fixed Asset & Inter-Company)
The must haves:
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- Knowledgeable in fixed asset & inter-company process with hands-on experience and understanding of financial impact
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a strong team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever changing & dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task, attention to details and work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Have a process improvement mindset
- Able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Have experience in SAP or Oracle
- Advance/intermediate Excel knowledge
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.