Head of Compliance, SEA & Japan (US Medical Devices company)
- Responsible for all compliance matters including operational matters, compliance due diligence, T&E review, distributor communication and audit follow-up, investigation, compliance training, document drafting, and record keeping for the region.
- An American provider of specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery.
- Develop, implement and periodically update policies and procedures designed to ensure full compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Develop, distribute and deliver effective training and communications in support of the Compliance Program.
- Monitor the conduct of employees through the follow-up of periodic audits, reviews and evaluations.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders - BU, HR, Internal Audit, Finance, Commercial and Supply
- Chain to identify, mitigate and resolve compliance and legal matters.
- Conduct due diligence on distributors, agents and other third party intermediaries consistent with the various anticorruption regulations including the FCPA.
- Conduct compliance and ethics related investigations, inspections and audits.
- Follow up on compliance and ethics related investigations to ensure recommendations have been appropriately and timely implemented.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Strong sense of integrity, business transaction transparency and the ability to balance business interests with the need to exercise independent judgement
Organized, energetic, flexible and self-motivated, with an analytical mind
- Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Regional exposure
- Play a critical role in APAC management team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.