Permanent role based in Bath for a Management Accountant. You will be responsible for supporting the MD and the wider business in all financial matters.
Our client is a growing business based on the outskirts of Bath. Due to company growth, they are now recruiting for a permanent Management Accountant
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including interrogation and understanding of variances to budget.
- Weekly sales reporting & forecasting
- Development of reporting information to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts.
- Manage Fixed Asset registers and reporting on Capex spend to the board.
- Financial support to the Managing Director and wider business
- Accounting for Overheads
- Actively supporting the Group's Debt and Cashflow objectives
- Provide independent commercial challenge to the decisions made
- Designing, building and maintaining key financial controls with MSD
- Providing information to the External Auditors and responding to queries
The successful candidate will either be QBE or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification. Experience as a Management Accountant or Finance Manager is essential
A salary of up to £35,000 is on offer to the successful candidate, as well as study support if you are currently part qualified in either ACCA or CIMA