Accounts Assistant (Commercial)
Reporting into the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for assisting with the month end duties for the business. This role will suit an ambitious individual who wants to progress and learn more within a Finance function.
My client is a very well-known, growing business who operate globally. Due to continued growth they're looking to add an ambitious Accounts Assistant/Assistant Accountant to the Finance team.
- Supporting Management Accountants in the preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of all Intercompany accounts
- Completion of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Management and control of the Expense System
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Registers
- Assist in statutory reporting duties - including VAT, Intrastat & National Statistics forms
- AAT Qualified or CIMA/ACCA PQ
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and experience working with accounting procedures and controls
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Key Team Player
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
The successful candidate will receive a salary circa £23,000 with excellent company benefits and career progression. This includes study package and hybrid working.