Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
Due to an internal promotion, we have an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to join our Central Business Performance team in Paddington. Reporting into the Senior Business Performance Finance Manager this role will play an integral role in providing analysis & impactful insight of our sales & margin and how our Own Exclusive Brands (OEB) help drive performance against our ‘Powered by Kingfisher’ strategy. This role will provide you with the opportunity to interact and build relationships within Kingfisher.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Build the Offer & Sourcing (O&S) monthly board pack and commercial dashboard
- Owning the annual net margin reporting process and play an active role in the process improvement project to help develop this across our business
- Be the key point of contact for the investor relations team on OEB performance and margin delivery
- Develop insightful streamlined reporting by working closely with the BI team to systemise the process
- Analyse large data sets and draw out impactful commercial insights
Skills required to deliver this role:
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA, ACCA, ACA with 3+ years PQE
- Strong commercial finance understanding
- Data modelling and business analysis techniques
- Advanced excel skills
- Retail/consumer goods industry experience is important
- PowerBI experience would be beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!