Client Service Expert, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Client Service Expert position is integral to the successful completion of client onboarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our internal customer base.
The primary responsibility will be to act as Single Point of Contac (SPOC) for one of our biggest clients on their EMEA and US range of funds.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Expert you will be
- Acting as a point of contact with clients, sub-custodians and internal departments for market related activities and inquiries, including tax and proxy documentation.
- Monitoring market changes in order to take any necessary actions needed to keep our clients’ accounts compliant with regulations.
- Assisting clients with new fund launches and account opening requests, what includes preparation of the account opening packages for the documentary markets.
- Maintaining and closing accounts where required, what includes mergers, conversion in/out, name changes, renewals, etc.
- Providing prompt responses and processing time on all received inquiries.
- Driving resolution of issues and taking ownership of the assigned tasks.
- Assuming leading role in different department’s project focused on process improvement or office wide initiatives.
- Improving current processes in order to enhance controls (Risk Excellence), standardize and to gain efficiencies.
- Providing on the job trainings and market/process specific presentations (knowledge sharing).
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Client centric approach
- Ownership mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in customer service
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.