Business Analyst, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
A Business Analyst, also called Process Improvement Expert, who will be responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes, policies and information systems.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Business Analyst you will:
- Interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Take ownership of delivery of process improvement projects;
- Contribute to each phase of the project life cycle which includes (but is not limited to) the assessment concerning the feasibility of the change, completing scoping and planning documents, as well as the required solution design and implementation;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in systems and processes;
- Report progress to the Management Team;
- Escalate risks and issues to the Management Team;
- Possibly be involved in administrative duties such as GMAS administration;
- Possibly support existing VBA macros.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Great analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to ask right questions and ability to interpret and present gathered information;
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience, including business analysis within financial sector;
- Experience in writing Business Requirement Documents is strongly preferred;
- Knowledge of State Street system environment and process is strongly preferred;
- Solid understanding of programming concepts is preferred;
- VBA working knowledge will be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio).
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.