Alpha Business and Mapping Analyst – Officer
Who we are looking for
The Alpha Business Transaction Management Interface Mapping Analyst for the Transformation Initiative will act as the link between a client/business and IT teams to align goals , define and create interfaces between applications to solve business challenges and design the right solutions for our clients. In this position you will eventually serve as subject matter expert in the interface analysis of business requirements and interface mapping specifications while utilizing our in house tool suite to design end state solution methodology for development.
Why this role is important to us
You will collaborate with subject matter experts, technical teams and key stakeholders across the business to ensure that the delivered solution match customer requirements. STT has Transformation targets that will allow us to promote a more strategic environment. Key focus themes are automation of manual processing, elimination of process waste, bespoke and fragmented processing as well as workload productivity.
What you will be responsible for
- Identify compile, analyze and document interface mapping requirements and business requirements that accurately and thoroughly reflect business needs.
- Take defined requirements and create interface mapping definitions within business friendly tool sets. Thoroughly test and document testing of the interface created.
- Gathering of business/system requirements by facilitating user/client meetings, interviewing users, and researching and resolving issues.
- Support ongoing project management- including progress monitoring, reporting and quality assurance throughout the project
- Aware of Agile process is strongly recommended (RTC, story writing, Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Document business requirements using clear, concise language consistent with the methodology framework.
- Acts as a liaison between users/client, developers, testers, and implementation specialists.
- Participate in special projects, e.g., conducting research, collecting and providing requested data, etc.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good understanding of business systems, financial industry, and system development lifecycle methodologies to support projects through their life cycle, with the emphasis on the analysis stage.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate, and collaborate across business and technical teams
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Experience with writing stories and requirements to support micro-services
- Product Owner role experience using Agile Methodologies
- Experience with detailed mapping and transaction transformation requirements
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business analyst or related experience, requirements gathering, design, and development of enterprise application systems
- Working knowledge of Securities, FX and Cash trade processing
- MS Office Products
- Include hands on experience in an analyst role within the following market experience (STT specific understanding is preferred)
- Industry / Vendor Platforms (Omgeo: Oasys/CTM/Alert, Markit, FIX, SMPG, ISITC, BBG AIM, Thinkfolio, Aladdin)
- Transaction Management Processing systems (STT systems: GTM, DHub, WSO, GRS, RDM, ETD Common/Accounting)
- ETL and /or Transformation Tools (STT systems: TIMS, TIER/DEH/IDW)
- Other STT internal applications (MTeX, DMH, Instruct Lite, Gold Copy, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of Financial Messaging: SWIFT (ISO 7775/15022/20022)
- Internal GlobalLink products (FXConnect, FundConnect), GTSS
- SQL/database query skills a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.