Liquidity Risk Manager (#173560)
Your field of responsibility
Treasury & Liquidity Risk is part of the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Division.
- The Treasury and Liquidity Risk Monitoring Team analyzes and monitors the Americas’ liquidity and the interest rate risk exposure from banking books with respect to the risk appetite framework, and risk controls, at the subsidiary and branch levels.
- The role involves the daily independent review, monitoring, and commentary on the liquidity stress and interest rate risk results across a variety of businesses, products, and legal entities.
- Additional responsibilities will include the preparation and review of stress test trends, business controls, concentration risk, intercompany secured and unsecured funding activity, intraday liquidity, cash flow forecasting, and foreign currency risk.
- Prepare and present risk measurements and metrics to senior management on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis for governance over sighting.
- Gain an understanding of the firms businesses and how those businesses affects the liquidity and IRR positions of the Americas. Require deep dives and analysis as requested from senior management.
- This role will involve working with colleagues and subject matter specialists within the Businesses, Treasury, Risk, and the CRO Governance Reporting teams on both a local and global basis.
Your future colleagues
We develop and organizational culture that cultivates partnership. We make maximum use of the diverse talents of this team members. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess a university degree and proven experience of at least 2+ years in a financial institution or a finance related function. Should have the following skill traits – Attention to details, personable demeanor, good communication, subject area on adhering to deadlines, and problem solving.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good financial markets and balance sheet/accounting knowledge is preferable.
- A dedicated and confident personality with proven interpersonal skills and ability to engage optimally across a wide range of senior partners.
- An ability to think independently and present views in an objective and credible manner.
- A great teammate, detailed and deadline oriented, hardworking, and have the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.