Basel Measurement Reporting, ENO #179385
You will join us as a RWA Measurement, Validation and Reporting specialist on the BMR Function. Manage the expectations from the sending location on overall delivery and in terms of timelines, quality and efficiency. Re-perform/review RWA calculations and analyze the movements' month over month and day on day and provide commentary. Coordinate with the Regional Regulatory teams in APAC, UK and US on an ongoing basis where applicable. Acquire a good understanding of B3 rules on RWA and how the rules are applied to production. Understand the business reason on why a manual calculation is needed and why the underlying data is not flowing through infrastructure automatically. Be the primary contact for audit and front office queries. Develop and streamline processes and procedures of exposure categories across both regulatory regimes – PRA/FINMA/IHC. Review the work performed by the team and have a thorough understanding of the templates / calculations performed. Provide documentation on the template procedures quarterly. Provide sufficient supporting documentation to support compliance requirements. Liaise with the Regional Regulatory teams, LEC, PC on an ongoing basis. Finally, work on special projects which enhance data quality and system new functionality and performance.
Your future colleagues
You join the BMR team within Credit Suisse Treasury, which is responsible for all RWA and Capital reporting to internal and external business partners including the main regulators FINMA, IHC, PRA, Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and CNMV. The team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We deliver accurate, complete and timely reports to global regulators that involve reporting of IB products for the Investment Bank.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- 0-2 years’ experience in financial accounting regulatory reporting.
- Proficient in Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Reporting and can use Databases and Querying Tools.
- Able to liaise with business and technical teams of all levels.
- Proficient in Business Objects/ Reporting Tools and possess advanced knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel and MS Access.
- Since this role will have face off with senior partners, you should be able to build positive relationships all levels including senior management.
- Can manage workload and thrive under pressure
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.