Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Commercial Finance team responsible for Trade reporting as a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst. Working closely with the Trade Finance manager you will be involved in the reporting of sales, by all of our many different revenue streams, and regular analysis of sales performance across the wider industry. In addition, the Trade team is responsible for the internal commercial reporting of Company profit, summarising margins, cost increases and savings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high profile Analyst, who will work with all different Finance departments to collate, interpret and summarise information that will be presented to Directors and Main Board through our regular ‘Cost Focus’ meetings.
So what are we looking for?
- An experienced, ambitious qualified (or QBE) accountant or analyst with an inquisitive mind and excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- IT literate with advanced Excel and reporting skills, with the ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to prioritise workloads to ensure key tasks are achieved to the highest standards.
- A can-do attitude, who will be flexible to the changing needs of the business and works well under pressure.
- Someone who can use their own initiative to identify problems, delve deeper and look to find solutions
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closes 27th Aug 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.