Banking Operations Specialist 2
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a member of Instrument Reference Data IB EMEA team, where you will be:
- Opening and maintaining financial instruments in IB CS database.
- Investigating issues to alleviate business impact.
- Collaborating with Production teams globally via a follow-the-sun model, achieving operational efficiencies, cost savings, and risk reduction as a result.
- Responsible for managing clients’ needs to match the expectations with service we can deliver.
- Responsible for quality controls within Instrument Reference Data business.
- Managing and being proactive within the most important project initiatives carried out in Reference Data area.
- Being passionate about the change and continuous improvement to gain efficiency.
- Building positive environment for the team to thrive in.
- Receiving valuable trainings in the field of financial instruments, product life flow, CS IT platforms and technical tools like VBA and SQL.
Your future colleagues
Instrument Reference Data IB EMEA team is a part of the Reference Data organization within Credit Suisse Wroclaw. We provide a broad range of financial instrument services to IB stakeholders globally, working in accordance with a follow-the-sun model with the collaboration of the APAC and US teams. Seasoned and highly motivated team consistently provides high quality service for the maintenance of instrument data, driving new initiatives and helping to alleviate business impact and front to back capacity of support groups. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated analyst, who has an eye for quality, consistency, improvements and compliance, and can effectively support and guide internal partners regarding all aspects of financial instruments, including international collaboration with the various groups.
- Proven experience in corporate environment, ideally in banking/finance.
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments would be an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Service and quality oriented, with attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into business requirements.
- Able to prioritize, manage work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel, VBA and SQL would be a plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.