EMEA Payroll Specialist France (permanent)
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big!
Apple supports and promotes career development throughout the organisation, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. The successful candidate will become a member of the wider People Support and Finance team at Apple, as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions function in EMEA. Apple’s business is constantly evolving and growing to meet market demands.
This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. The aim of this role is to support payroll for employees within EMEA. This involves business partnering with Payroll & Benefits Vendors, Store Managers, People Support, Compliance and Payroll Accounting Teams to ensure all issues are managed and optimum solutions are implemented in a timely manner.Key Qualifications An experienced International Payroll Specialist with proven experience of setting up and /or operating Payroll processes in a multinational environmentExperience of working in SAP & strong Excel.Accuracy: Attention to detail to ensure every employee is paid correctly and on timeTimely delivery: ensure all activities are completed to the deadlines set. Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, managing quality with quantity, meeting tight deadlines & ability to quickly adjust to changes is essential.Process focus: Skills in process analysis, assessment and improvement and creating a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged.Problem Solving: A clear, fast thinker, problem solver, able to translate business needs into pragmatic solutions and implement them.Manage complexity: be able to handle the ambiguity and complexity that arise seeking our clarity at all times.Customer Service: A commitment and focus on customer service - defining and exceeding multiple customer expectations and inspiring the team to deliver on the service commitments.
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the position will be responsible for payroll processing for several countries in EMEA,
- Work closely with our Business Partners to ensure that Payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with local requirements;
- Focus on reporting and reconciliation of pay data to ensure the monthly payroll is correct.
- Collaborate with your team, Compliance, Global Payroll Services and our External Payroll Service Provider to become a specialist on regional Payrolls.
- Keep up to date on all changes to the pay environment in EMEA, cascading & implementing where appropriate.
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place / implemented to capture changes month-on-month and any differences are reconciled and explained.
- Ensure that all issues are addressed and resolutions put in place in a timely manner.
- Ensure all desktop procedures & process notes are kept up-to-date
- Respond to employee enquiries regarding the administration of pay.
- Expedite employee queries within the agreed SLA & ability to work with all internal & external business partners in ensuring all elements of pay are administered correctly.
- Work with external service providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees’ e.g. expatriate and international assignments.
- Work closely with the Payroll Accounting team to ensure month-end & quarter end reconciliations are accurate and with minimal ageing.
- Partner with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements.
- Preferably IPASS qualified or International equivalent.
- Languages: Communicate fluently in French & English, both spoken and written.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.