Front Office Electronic Trading Client Analytics – Associate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.
This is a front office role that involves working with and supporting the Electronic Trading Product and Distribution team, with focus on client analytics and e-client management.
- Analyze e-Trading performance and client data to identify trends, opportunities, and anomalies, and proactively work with internal stakeholders and external venues like BBG/TWEB to drive the business forward
- Develop management dashboards for regular reporting on e-Trading performance and client e-volumes and trends
- Daily monitoring and surveillance of our pricing streams and axes
- Tiering clients through rigorous data analysis and input from sales & trading management on strategic goals
- Research and industrialize new business metrics, working in close collaboration with e-strats and trading team
- Managing client data requests/pipeline
- Working closely with technology teams on automation and enhancements.
- Managing sales pipeline for client onboarding on e-venues and working with the on-boarding team on process improvement
- Sales, Trading, Strats
- Required: Undergraduate degree in Engineering or mathematics.
- Preferred: Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent degree
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Fixed Income division at a Tier 1 Investment Bank, ideally within an e-trading/sales team
- Interest Rates product knowledge is highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- VBA/Macro and other coding expertise for spreadsheet analysis and automation
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products (Rates and/or Credit)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Microsoft Visio
- SQL and/or KDB/Q
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.