Transfer Agency Fund Profile Management Senior Representative
The Transfer Agency Fund Profile Management team ensures the successful integration and coordination of new business & product implementations alongside client conversions. The Team participates in the life cycle of the TA FPM fund and share class launches, including project scoping, planning, requirements definition, issues resolution and implementation, ensure assigned projects are completed within the agreed upon timeframes.
Supporting the business units globally, the Senior FPM Representative will work as part of the FPM team in Dublin working with both internal and external clients. Senior Representative will be responsible for completing allocated work to achieve overall high client satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide input to client discussions to understand client goals, TA workflows, TA business needs, gaps and opportunities.
- Understand the system architecture and functionality and assess the feasibility of client requests on TA and apply the features of the various products as applicable.
- Identify gaps in current processes or solutions and work with the appropriate teams on solutions to fill these gaps.
- Communicating with interested parties such as Client Service Managers for requirements, operations for processes, and Fund Accounting/Custody for fund identifiers and bank account set ups.
- Static Data ownership, assist with Static Data changes when required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in finance; experience in Fund Accounting or Transfer Agency preferred.
- BS/BA degree preferably in a business, finance, or accounting related concentration and/or equivalent work experience; MBA a plus.
- Strong English skills (B2+ is a minimum)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Access, Project, VBA for Excel and Access a plus.
- Ability to work independently under the time pressure.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.