Executive/Senior Executive-Compensation & Benefits (Petaling Jaya)
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing, reconciliation
- Ensure complete and accurate data inputs of all new staff details into the HR system.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly statutory deduction/ contribution in accordance with statutory requirements and regulations.
- Maintain payroll record and HR database as per legal requirement.
- Keep abreast with latest revision to statutory requirements and regulations to effect changes in time i.e. liaise with software vendor to ensure latest statutory formats are updated and maintained in the HR system.
- Ensure OT hours are accurately converted into OT Leave for certain level of staff.
- Ensure to prepare EA forms for staff and submit E forms before deadline.
Staff Resignation & Clearance
- Process resignations i.e. obtain clearance from HoDs confirming staff’s last day of service, calculation of leave balance, check on any breach of training contract that requires for a refund, prepare letters on acceptance of resignation, ensure completion of exit questionnaire and proper exit clearance in place before staff last day of service, tax clearance form for country leavers.
- Notification to ITS, Admin, Finance, RMD, KBS Department on resignations for updating and necessary action.
- Maintain accuracy of leave records and verify medical certificates against leave applied into system.
- To reconcile leave record in HR system against Timesheet on monthly basis.
- To provide leave provision details to the Finance Department in year end
- Maintain personal files i.e. file in all letters/document in relevant to the staff and update salary movement into staff’s personal files.
- Assist in completion of remuneration survey carried out by market data service provider such as Mercer, Towers Watson etc.
- Assist users and generate report as and when needed from Performance Management system.
- Generate monthly statistical & ad hoc reports i.e. Staff movement and Headcount etc
- The incumbent will be primarily performing duties relating to Compensation and Benefits and Performance Management
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in payroll administration
- Willing to work extra hours when required to meet tight datelines.
- Able to work independently, meticulous, and committed.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.