Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
AUDIT SUPERVISOR/MANAGER – North Sydney
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
We are actively recruiting Audit professionals at the Supervisor level and above to join our Audit team in Sydney. Reporting to the Audit and Assurance Director you will ideally have 5+ years of experience, excellent communication skills, and a collaborative approach to management. We are looking for someone who’s passionate about being at the forefront of change, has the ability to think laterally, and the energy to build on our team culture which centres around professional development and technical excellence.
You will be working with a diverse range of private and listed clients across a range of sectors,. Your main duties will include managing a portfolio of clients from planning to completion as well as professional team development, training, and risk management. As a suitable candidate, your responsibilities will follow:
- Manage and lead audit engagements in consultation with the Senior Manager and Partner Group whilst ensuring compliance with Mazars Audit Methodology (MAM)
- Client and team management
- Support in general Risk Management matters
- Developing proactive solutions to IFRS and ISA technical matters
- Support Partners and Directors with the Mazars audit growth strategy
Qualifications & experience
- CA, CPA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years’ experience as an auditor
- Expertise in accounting frameworks (IFRS)
- Understanding of CAAT’s and their role in an audit strategy
- Experience with ASX listed entities and large private groups
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounts on
- Banking & Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retail and Entertainment
- Health and Well-being
At Mazars we nurture an inclusive environment and encompass diversity in all forms. Successful applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of their background, experience, identity, age, gender or ability.
All applicants must be Australian/New Zealand citizens or hold a current valid Australian work visa with full working rights. You may be required to provide evidence at application.
Mazars does from time to time seek assistance from external recruitment agencies that we have strong relationships with, however currently we are only considering direct applications for this role.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.