Finance Consultant in Financial Services
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Finance Consultant in Financial Services Industry, you will:
- Help our clients improve their internal risk & capital management practices; both regarding risk measurement and management as well as sound governance;
- Advise our clients develop a strategy to comply with new regulation;
- Help our clients implement procedures, processes, infrastructure and a governance to efficiently comply with regulation and business needs;
- Tackle the challenges our clients face in analysing, controlling and reporting their risk and financial data;
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Deloitte team members by serving as a career counsellor, training new junior consultants and providing timely and specific performance feedback;
Let’s talk about you
- You obtained a master degree in economics, engineering or have an equivalent qualification;
- You have a first working experience in the Financial Services Industry or as a consultant in at least one of the following areas:
- Implementation of regulatory requirements (AnaCredit, Basel , IFRS9, BCBS239, …)
- Business Process Reengineering
- Risk Management;
- Internal control optimization;
- Internal audit;
- Financial auditing
- You have a critical and analytical mindset;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- You can express yourself fluently in English, Dutch and/or French
Deloitte Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead. We do this by performing audits of financial figures and other data, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems, and organizations as well as solving problems and offering expert insights.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
4.400 dedicated professionals, active in 11 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.