Accounts Payable Analyst
Accounts Payable Analyst / Worthing / Finance / Accountancy
A well respected Worthing based organisation are seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst on a permanent basis.
As Accounts Payable Analyst you will:
- Investigate and respond to queries, some complex or sensitive on the operation of Oracle Financial Ledger
- Ensure that control account reconciliations and other data integrity checks are carried out in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and as agreed with the Finance Manager
- Run financial reports from the Oracle Financial Ledger in accordance with weekly, monthly and annual timetables
- Assist the Finance Manager with the maintenance of Working Capital, including receivables, payables and cash.
- Design and maintain simple reports and spreadsheets as required by the Finance Manager
- Liaise with staff in Shared Business Services to resolve queries with the operation of the Oracle Financial Ledger or data held on the Creditors ledger.
- Contribute to the review and design of financial processes and interfaces by suggesting appropriate amendments.
- Maintain and undertake investigations to resolve items on the creditors each month
- Operate within agreed financial procedures to ensure that there is control over access to Oracle and the accuracy and validity of data held within Oracle
- Processing of monthly purchase invoices, sales orders and credit memo's, including oracle system enquiries.
- AAT studying
- Oracle ideally
- Working from home and in the office
£22-23,000 plus great benefits