A great role for a billing assistant / sales ledger as an ongoing temp with opportunity to go permanent. This role is offering £22,000 to £25,000 and is a Central Manchester based business and looking for someone to start within the next 2 weeks!
A fantastic, creative, global business who will inspire you. You will be part of a supportive, dynamic and vibrant team.
- Producing and sending invoices and statements
- Managing, recording and updating financial records
- Collecting and sorting all invoice, credit, bill and order statements
- Reporting daily cash received
- Managing the sales ledger
- Processing payment
- Issuing reminder and final notice statements
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a billing or sales ledger role - essential
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders - desirable
- Have knowledge of accounts software - desirable
- Have excellent organisation skills - essential
This role is offering up to £25,000 + opportunity for permanent