Commercial Finance Controller
As the Commercial Finance Controller, your main responsibility to provide the right information to the decision makers. The Commercial Finance Controller will have a core role in business partnering with various department locally and centrally to provide the timely analysis on business and operative performances and forecasting the upcoming results.
Our client has been in the FMCG business for the last 20 years. They create products that are sustainable, eco friendly and yummy! They are looking for a Commercial Financial Controller to join their finance team in Uxbridge.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Controller:
- Reporting and analysis of financial statements, budgeting and forecasting
- Analysis of monthly actual results vs objectives
- Liaise with different departments in the company to provide weekly, monthly and yearly reports and commercials KPI's
- Gap analysis
- Controlling and tracking costs and investments vs budget and ROI assessments
- Development of business cases for innovations, in collaboration with the brand teams and the local counterparts
- Prepare and consolidate region monthly sales estimate each week (Volume & Gross Sales / Net Sales);
- Prepare presentations for the board
- Area discretionary costs and A&P analysis:
The successful Commercial Finance Controller will:
- Be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have the ability to identify risks/opportunities
- Be able to set up and initiate processes and projects
- Have knowledge of MS Office, SAP, Sage and the knowledge of HFM will be a plus;
- Have flexibility, analytical and project management skills, organisational skills and management
- Self-motivated, goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork
- Have experience gained in a similar industry (FMCG)
Great culture, sociable, supportive team members and seniors and a fun environment!