Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
You will work with a very exciting client base and will be guided by a team of outstanding managers and senior managers. You will be given the tools to develop yourself technically and personally to enable future promotions.
An ever-growing, modern and dynamic team of accounts and audits experts with significant experience advising SMEs, OMB's, start-ups and private individuals with a specialist focus within the arts, entertainment and media sectors. An upbeat and positive firm that believe in a healthy work-life balance for their staff and great leadership from the top. Excellent training programmes and support for progression are highly encouraged across the firm at every level.
Part of a global network firm.
The role involves working within the Accounts and Audit Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of audit, accounting and taxation services. You will report to the managers and some partners. The responsibilities include:
- Take part in the more complicated audits and accounts assignments; be responsible to support the team to ensure delivery within agreed timetable and budgets
- Assist with audit workloads to ensure all tasks are completed according to deadlines and within agreed budgets
- Work as part of the team and receive on the job training
- Follow firm's methodology and apply professional ethics and standards
- Contribute to team and firm initiatives
- Act with honesty, fairness and integrity in all dealings with clients, contacts and colleagues whilst respecting confidentiality and building trust
- Take ownership of work/assignments
- Begin to develop own professional network for marketing and introducing new clients
- Complete and submit timesheets within set deadlines
- Maintain client confidentiality at all time
To be considered for the role you should be part-qualified ACA/ACCA, with previous Audit/Accounting experience of small and medium-sized corporate businesses, within an established Accountancy firm. Ideally you should have exposure to full the audit process from planning to completion and assist the client with any key issues that might arise.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Death in service cover
- Permanent health insurance cover
- Genuine work life balance