Finance Manager - Fast Growing SME
New Finance Manager required for Fast Growing SME business based in West Kent.
This established but rapidly growing SME business are looking for a new finance manager to join their team.
- Help prepare group annual audit and liaise with external auditors
- Prepare consolidated group management accounts
- Assist the Head of Finance to manage and oversee the daily running of the finance function
- Identify and drive continuous improvement in financial analysis and systems
- Assist in preparation of corporation tax returns
- Prepare and file UK group VAT return
- Assist Head of Finance to ensure VAT compliance
- Oversee payroll management
- Prepare group annual audit and liaise with external auditors
- Daily cash management and inter-company transfers
- Any other adhoc duties arising
The Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant, ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with SME experience and ideally worked in retail or another product based business.
The Finance Manager role is paying between £45-60,000 depending on experience.