We're looking for a strong all round Management Accountant with excellent Excel skills who has experience of Management Accounting, acquisitions and integration to join an established Finance team.
A growing business with an appetite for expansion across the Consumer Goods & FMCG Industry
- Project work
- Accurate production and detailed understanding of monthly actuals and forecasts for a significant account (or portfolio of accounts) with special attention applied to revenue and cost by source
- Complex Projects.
- Ensure correct accounting treatment and highlight the financial consequences of key risks and opportunities
- Balance Sheet Review
- Market Unit Operations
- Work closely with Market Unit Operations team to ensure proactive, accurate and timely financial decision support
- Financial support to bids
- This ranges from review of relevant documentation against company rules and financial/commercial tests to full financial modelling
- Leading on all integration and acquisitions
This fantastic opportunity could suit a CIMA ACCA qualified management accountant and will be working specifically on revenue based projects and across the business.
Fully qualified accountant with over 5 years experience
A real team player - proactive and a positive "Can do" attitude
Resilient, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Professional, good communicator
Strong analytic skills, communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
Strong commercial acumen
Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel Desirable experience: