Our client has an excellent opening for an experienced Audit Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be fully ACA or ACCA qualified, with a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience, and exposure to a broad client sector background.
A vibrant and very welcoming, medium sized professional services firm in London's West End. A reliable and very reputable accountancy firm to continue your career.
Striving to help their clients reach their individual goals across international entities, owner-managed businesses and listed companies, this firm have a broad spectrum of client sectors to grow your knowledge and expertise.
Making the day job a fun, (yet challenging) place to be, staff events are high on the agenda and team bonding has a big part to play which is why they finish early on a Friday to allow the team to do just that! Switch off and enjoy some well deserved non-work time.
- Liaise effectively with the client to arrange timeframes and schedule
- Monitor progression of tasks and keep the client and partner informed of developments
- Perform detailed reviews of the teams work to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and attend finalisation meeting with partners and clients
- Ensure good relationships with both internal and external clients, to ensure retention and development of new business opportunities
- Manage the expectations of directors and partners
- Highlight any project delivery issues to partners, and be able to suggest a suitable solution to rectify
- Handle complex client problems
- Ensure team compliance with all practice management activities
- Work with partners closely to identify new business opportunities from existing and new clients
- Liaise with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of all rounded projects
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge via courses, and to continue with the professional bodies' CPD requirements
- Delegate tasks appropriately to the team with clear instructions
- Monitor workload of the team
- Manage the preparation and presentation of projects and
- Prepare and attend for new client pitches, business meetings and assist with new client proposals, alongside partners and relevant team members
- ACCA/ACA qualified or substantial relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience in Audit
- Caseware experience is desired
- Experience of IFRS as well as UK GAAP
- Effective and appropriate communication skills both verbally and in writing at all times
- Poses advanced technical, commercial and risk awareness with a thorough understanding of policies, procedures and processes.
- Strive to apply technical excellence and advice and identify commercial solutions both with externally with clients and internally
- Provide technical support and development to team, acting as an approachable role model for queries and providing reassurance
- Excellent IT skills along with the ability to use software effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident at managing the expectations and demands of clients, partners and staff across the firm, to ensure that high quality work is delivered
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships both internally and externally to a high standard, dealing with issues confidently
After successful completion of the probationary period, a wide range of benefits open up for employees.
- Private medical insurance cover
- cashback scheme for medical expense
- Mental health support
- Private yoga classes
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company discounts at a range of local retail businesses