The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for co-ordinating client records and completing full sets of accurate management accounts, VAT returns and FCA regulatory filings.
Our London client offers a supportive and motivating work culture that is ambitious, which is reflected in the true growth of the business over the past 5 years or so. Training and coaching is at the core of this firms mindset, and mentorship schemes will also be available and tailored as your journey continues within the firm beyond formal qualifications which will be geared towards your strengths and career goals.
The Management Accounts team are part of a large Accountancy firm. Our Client is an international business services group supporting entrepreneurial businesses from many sectors achieve long term, sustainable growth and success. Through intelligent accounting and advisory services, they are able to witness their clients flourish year on year.
- Manage a large portfolio of clients and businesses
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly management accounts for a large portfolio of clients across various industry sectors
- Complete VAT returns
- Post month end journals
- Ad hoc financial tasks/project work
- Produce cash flow and forecast/budgeting reports
The successful Management Accountant will be guided through their career with on-going mentorship by a management team to include further client and staff development and management training.
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- 3+ years of practical Management Accounts experience is useful
- Enjoy working with clients closely
- Collaborate with your team to support on ad hoc work where needed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 25 days annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- buy or sell flexible holiday scheme
- Payment of one professional subscription per year
- Internal referral incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
In addition to a competitive salary, our clients offers a range of flexible benefits. There are also opportunities to become involved in social committees.