Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager
Michael Page are currently representing a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Liverpool who are looking for Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Top 100 accountancy practice who have opportunities to join their Liverpool office. If you're looking to join a dynamic, flexible and supportive organisation with clear progression opportunities this could be the role for you.
- Reviewing complex annual financial statements ensuring compliance with all current reporting standards
- Identifying potential problems/areas of risk and use your initiative to proactively propose solutions
- On-site Audit Lead from planning to completion including coordinating on-site resources, allocating people to tasks and timescales for completion
- You will develop strong relationships and fully understand the needs of your clients in order to adapt your approach to ensure client satisfaction
- You will communicate on technical, non-technical and commercial issues with clarity, emphasising relevant messages with logical persuasion
- You will proactively seek to expand your knowledge of other teams and how work overlaps; identifying potential areas of conflict and opportunities and taking actions to maximise cross-team working
- You will by example, acting as a role model and adapting leadership style to suit the individual and situation
- You will support and develop Audit Juniors and Audit Seniors by showing how to do tasks, varying these tasks to enhance learning opportunities and giving regular constructive feedback
- ACA/ ACCA qualified with a strong auditing and accounting background and a minimum of 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Overseeing, training and developing less senior team members
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Full clean UK Driver's License plus vehicle
- The ability to take responsibility for resolving issues and proposing solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to multi-task whilst maintaining quality of delivery
- Be able to see and understand the requirements for effective client relations, how these relate to individual roles, teams, departments and the overall objectives of the Group
- To work effectively, monitoring and checking the accuracy of work and developing others to solve problems
- You will be comfortable being challenging or challenging others for best results.
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects. There is no cap in your development. If you have the desire and passion for continued growth then this firm can offer exactly that whilst ensuring that you enjoy your work and get the work life balance that is important.