AML Senior Associate – Risk Assurance (m/f)
A career in our Assurance Regulatory Risk and Quality Control practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team helps monitor the overall regulatory environment, including interactions, data requests, communications and training around regulatory requirements. In joining, you’ll stay up to date on regulatory changes and provide our clients with the right resources to decrease their risk levels and maintain compliance.
As a Risk Assurance Senior Associate (m/f) with expertise in Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) you ... :
- will work on AML/CFT specific client assignments such as review and design of AML/CFT company programs or elements of it, distributor due diligence, provide training, audit of AML/CFT procedures and their application including customer due diligence files;
- will work with a variety of professional actors such as management companies, transfer agents, custodians, domiciliary agents;
- have a good understanding of the international or Luxembourg AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework and related key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures including monitoring of suspicious transactions etc. and you will built on that knowledge;
- will working on other client assignments depending on your specific business profile. Hence you may work on other types of Risk Assurance assignments such as Internal Audit and Internal Controls related projects focusing on the business of our clients.
- You hold a Master's degree or equivalent in Audit, Business, Economics, Financial Crime or similar;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in an AML/CFT role, at a Big four company, in a compliance role or in another appropriate role in a bank, as transfer agent, etc.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; French or German is a strong asset.
- You have an analytical mind set and good interpersonal skills;
- You are dynamic, proactive and have good organisational skills;
- You have a good command of Word and Excel.
If you look for a multicultural firm, in a fast growing department with a strategic focus on data and digitalisation; then do not wait any longer and apply online!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.