Consulting, Technology, SAP Senior Consultant - Egypt
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Act as Senior Finance & Controlling (FICO) Consultant and lead on assigned SAP implementation projects.
Implement the following FICO functionality:
- FI – Core (New GL/AR/AP/AA/BA)
- CO – Core (Cost Center, Internal Order, Product Costing)
- Asset Accounting - Fixed Assets
- Bank Accounting
- Parallel Accounting/Document Splitting
- Profit Center and Segment Accounting
- Fund Management (FM)
- Product Cost Controlling
- Profitability Analysis
- Project Systems Cost Controlling
- Reporting Tools (Writer, Painter, Query)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specialized in the area of the ECC, S/4Hana, Financial Accounting Module, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Cash Management, Funds Management, Controlling Module, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Cost Controlling and Profitability Analysis.
- Experience and strong knowledge of configuration of Fund Management.
- Experience in and knowledge of key integration points with SAP FI-CO / CO-PA and other SAP modules, including New GL, FM, PC, SD, MM, PP, PM, PS.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Finance and/or SAP Activate Methodology a plus.
- Document client finance & controlling requirements and map to appropriate SAP solutions;
- Configure the SAP finance & controlling solution and perform initial testing;
- Identify system functional gaps which will require system enhancements/customization;
- Test the SAP solution for accuracy and fulfillment of finance & controlling requirements;
- Train users in master data management, new business processes, transactional activity, and report execution;
- Go-live support and identification of finance areas with potential for future improvement; and
- Collaborate internally with other team members on continuous improvement.
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support).
- Ability to deliver basic SAP training to client end-users
- Work very closely with business decision makers and end users.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Leading complex SAP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and Compliance teams
- Work independently and in a team environment with a desire to continuous learn and share knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) related to finance and/or accounting, such as a degree in finance, accounting, or a related field of study;
- 5+ years of SAP Finance & Controlling project implementation experience
- 5 years integration experience with other process areas
- 5 years leadership experience on SAP implementation projects
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.