Finance & Business Management Transformation - Digital Accelerator - Senior Associate
Within the F&BM Transformation group, the Digital Accelerator (DA) team focuses on equipping employees with next generation skills and tools to strengthen employee productivity. To date, the DA team has created interactive, scalable training curriculums to teach automation, data wrangling, data visualization, and data analysis skills using tools like Alteryx, Tableau, Python, and Xceptor.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading advanced training on the tools, driving tool adoption by employees, and building solutions to drive collaboration between employees. In addition, you will partner with senior sponsors to launch communication campaigns to drive program adoption.
The Digital Accelerator team is responsible for training employees, facilitating solution development, and building scalable solutions to enable employee adoption of new tools. More specifically, this role requires the candidate to:
- Create and curate Digital Accelerator training content and program tools, including: addition of new tools/technologies and solution-sharing platforms, like the Transformation Gallery
- Lead weekly office hours sessions; helping employees overcome challenges in solution development using Alteryx, Tableau, Python, and Xceptor
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to enable access to new tools, deployment of solutions, and scale tool usage by employees.
- Facilitate continued Digital Accelerator development by connecting program participants to people and technology resources to facilitate technical configuration of solutions and deployment to production
- Communicate to program sponsors and participants with updates on progress, challenges, new content, and next steps
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated to advance projects and initiatives
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills and be able to apply them to a given situation
- Advanced proficiency using data transformation and visualization tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, Python, Xceptor, or SQL)
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus on engineering, BIS, MIS, computer science, Finance, or another quantitative field
- 3+ years experience:
- Working on a team delivering in an agile, iterative fashion
- Publishing frequent communications to large audiences and senior stakeholders
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn, tackle difficult challenges, and develop others
- Ability to wear multiple hats and quickly pivot between roles and responsibilities
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Delivery oriented, conscientious and reliable; strong written and verbal communication
- Experience using collaboration tools to publish content is a plus (e.g. Confluence, Sharepoint)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and SDLC is a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.