Accounting Software Implementation BA
Who we are looking for
This position is primarily responsible for providing implementation requirement analysis and management of PAM Professional services projects for Insurance Service Software Clients in the Asia/Pacific region. Other duties include consulting, business analysis, and supporting pre-sales activities, as well as maintenance and client training.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Implementation BA you will
- Lead client implementation projects, lead discussions with clients with the responsibility to come up with the right solution for them
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan by identifying all tasks, responsibilities, milestones, deliverables, and then negotiate the appropriate target dates with the client
- Have the ability to provide clients with consulting solutions with specific focus on investment accounting, reporting, Operating models, Performance measurement, system integration
- Responsible for requirement analysis documentation and SIT for the specific implementation projects
- Work with Technical team closely to jointly work on implementation and customized utility/interface/reporting development project according to project plan
- Contribute to find solutions or workarounds and data fix with Client Service team and Technical team.
- Coordinate and lead the client training process
- Demonstrate sound project management principles in tracking time, effort, delivery according to the project plan
- Participate in internal and joint Steering group meetings to present the current status of the project accurately
- Sound understanding of front to back systems / solutions in an Investment back office environment will be essential
- Assist the sales organization in product demonstration and support
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- 7 or more years in investment/securities accounting within an institutional investment environment
- Good understanding of front, middle and back office systems and solutions will be a good advantage
- Good leadership and facilitation skills
- Experience with Portfolio Management/Accounting software platforms
- Strong documentation skills is mandatory
- Comfortable with providing training and product demonstrations
- Knowledge of local, regional, global accounting and reporting requirements
- Prior project management experience a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams in the region and outside
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is mandatory
- Relational database experience (either SQL or Oracle) required
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.