GRS Reporting Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
You will responsible for providing reporting and analytical support in all aspects of State Street Global Realty Services in order to assist in decision making to drive operational and financial efficiency within its portfolio.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As GRS Reporting Analyst you will
- Be responsible for various ad hoc/regular reporting exercises involving mining data and presenting it in a clear, logical analysis including: Global Portfolio Reporting, Business Unit Reporting, Facility Usage Metric Reporting or Financial analysis of EMEA Real Estate Transactions
- Get involve into projects, which consist of providing necessary financial analysis and presentation creation for any pending deals including, but not limited to, Leasing New Premises, Subleasing Existing Premises, Restructuring Existing Leases and Renewing Existing Leases.
- Work closely with Regional GRS Analysts to provide support for regional specific reporting and analytical requirements.
- Assist in the analysis of current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills / Relationship Management
- Facilitation skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related finance, accounting and/or real estate experience
- Working knowledge of and interest in real estate and GAAP accounting an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
What We Offer
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.