Auditor - Global Asset Management #184070
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Auditor covering the Asset Management Division within our cutting edge audit function, where you will learn state of the art audit methodologies. In close collaboration with the Audit Manager, you will contribute to audit planning and field work, where you will interact directly with key partners in the Bank and you will be engaged in presenting findings to senior management. As part of the team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least two years of proven work experience relating to audit, accounting or in the financial services industry. Prior experience in the Asset Management industry is a clear asset.
- Understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Outstanding interpersonal-skills, multi-tasking skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards deadlines.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.