Financial Analyst, MRP&A
Key contributor to monthly/quarterly reporting process, annual planning process, monthly/quarterly forecast process, asset reporting, and various complex ad hoc requests to be determined by MRP&A and executive leadership.
- Participate in the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting process, preparing analyses of results relative to prior year, prior month, and/or Plan focusing on key business factors driving financial performance.
- Participate in the analysis for and production of monthly/quarterly/annual presentation of results to finance and executive leadership.
- Key role in the annual Planning and Plan target setting process.
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly analysis of assets under management and assets under custody and administration.
- Own critical areas of the monthly/quarterly forecast process.
- Support special projects, ad hoc requests, and scenario analysis to support MRP&A and executive leadership.
Analytical and problem solving skills required to evaluate financial results and projections. Effective written and verbal communication skills are necessary to present relevant information to senior management and business unit officers. Strong personal computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Word, financial systems) are required to perform analyses and communicate financial information. Knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial analysis usually acquired through an advanced degree program or related work experience is required.
- 2-4 years of related experience with emphasis on management reporting, planning, and analysis and special projects.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.