Do you have a passion for financial analysis, reporting and planning? Have you got an accounting qualification and 2+ years relevant post qualification experience in FP&A related field? We have a number of opportunities with our FP&A team in Dublin.
As the role encompasses all aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis the successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of the group budgeting, forecasting and commercial partnering processes, strong analytical and planning skills are essential.
- As an analyst in a fast-paced, expanding retail business you will be a valuable member of the FP&A Team
- Build and manage financial models
- Support with the submission of budgets and forecasts to ABF ensuring inputs are managed in an accurate, efficient manner to all levels of the organisation
- Provide in-depth analysis on business performance, working closely with the FP&A managers to emphasises the implications of the numbers and suggested actions
- Support in the development of the operating and financial plan
- Work closely with your team to support and examine operating performance, helping to advise on management decisions
- Ability to work across various stakeholders within the business and bring knowledge from various sources to support with the insights
- Work collaboratively across different finance teams, particularly the reporting and financial business partnering teams
- Ad-hoc analysis as required by the business
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria (Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree +
- Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent)
- Previous FP&A experience in a fast paced environment / retail / FMCG
- Experience working in a large organisation with multi-currency and multi-national exposure is preferable
- Strong work ethic with a passion for financial analysis and reporting
- Very comfortable dealing with large quantities of data, and summarising the insights in well-presented charts and tables
- Experience with data mining and predictive modelling tools e.g. R, Pyton
- Previous experience with basic MS office tools, BI tools e.g. reporting tools (Cognos) and visualisation tools (Tableau) or similar
- Experience with, SQL and Alteryx or similar tools
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships with both finance and non-finance colleagues
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.