Team Leader - Business Audit
- The Senior Associate, Bangalore, India will work as a team member or oversees audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management, business processes, business controls, risk assessments and operating practices.
- The Senior Associate member will work with business auditors to understand risks and related controls, including automated controls such as input/processing/output controls imbedded within business applications.
- The candidate should clearly demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls and in applying risk based audit skills to business unit.
- The Senior Associate will review Audit Workpapers prepared by audit staff ensuring sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s risk based audit methodology.
- The Senior Associate ensures that audits are completed in compliance with the Corporate Audit Department and Institute of Internal Auditor standards.
- The candidate requires good analytical, interpersonal, time management, project management, research and communications skills.
- She /he must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations, including new industry regulations, where there may not always be a readily apparent solution.
- Preferably CPA, CIA, CA
- BSBA degree required - Accounting, Finance, Business Administration Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Audit experience preferred in public accounting or internal audit, focusing on Financial Services – custody, asset management, capital markets, alternative investments, etc.
- A CISA is a plus.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills
- The candidate must have the willingness to develop core competencies in risk based audit methodology.
Travel 10-20 %.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.