Section Manager, Ireland Financial Reporting
About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
Responsible for managing the Financial Reporting group(s). Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions. Makes staffing decisions, and ensures resources are available to accomplish priorities. Key decision-maker for the salary review process. Manages and directs individuals within the relevant groups, usually through relevant direct reports. Participates in developing/provides input and support to the strategic plan and budget management process. Provides additional leadership support within large specialized groups.
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, provides input for staffing and disciplinary actions and provides hands-on training to staff
- Develops periodic goals, organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities, and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work
- Provides input and support to budget management process
- Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive technical and / or business knowledge and functional expertise
- Focus of role is on execution of strategic direction of business function activities
- Carries out complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues
- Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required.
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to develop periodic goals and to manage and motivate team members towards the goals set.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional/Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.