Payroll Associate - Outsourcing Services
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars Outsourcing Services team provides services to local and cross border clients as well as coordinates large assignments on a regional or global level. As a core function in supporting employee compensation in any organisation, we are looking for candidates who are eager to develop a competency in this specialty to ensure our services are delivered with quality and accuracy.
What you can expect
- Under the guidance of your Senior/Manager, develop your understanding of the payroll structure, components and how it plays an integral role in a business entity
- Develop concrete skillset to handle the full cycle of payroll service including setting up new payroll account, keep track of and make sure relevant and accurate data are extracted for reconciliation and reporting purpose
- Leverage data to assist clients in their statutory obligation of year-end tax filing and reporting
- Assist clients to efficiently manage their MPF administration function to make sure monthly enrolment, contribution, termination and reporting are on-time and accurate
- Provide advisory to clients on payroll related topics including labour law, tax and pension from a professional perspective
- Contribute to operation efficiency via feedback on current work procedures
- Learn how to nurture client relationships with close communications and develop an understanding of their business/industry.
- Handle ad ad-hoc projects and support managers in delivery
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Good command of spoken and written English. Proficiency in a foreign language would be a plus.
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and online collaboration tools
- Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent team player with positive attitude
*Recent graduates are welcome.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What we offer
We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay and birthday leave. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected and contact numbers in strict confidence.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.