PE Fund Accountant
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are building a new team to support our Chanel islands colleagues with Fund accounting processes.
The role will be responsible for undertaking bookkeeping, accounting and reporting services for a portfolio of investment fund structures administered by TMF. The role holder will be required to undertake directed work and take responsibility for the achievement of the deadlines communicated by his/her Manager and the adherence to standard policy and procedures.
- Undertaking the bookkeeping for a portfolio of investment fund structures in Investran and conducting full, detailed reviews of own work prior to submission for review by a Accounts Manager.
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly bank accounts.
- Maintaining pro-active communication to ensure that the Fund Accounting Manager is kept appraised of the status of all deliverables.
- Working closely with counterparts on other teams to ensure seamless and coordinated service delivery.
- Maintaining files in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Preparation of financial statements/management reporting
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (C1)
- University degree or close to obtaining your degree
- Knowledge of Private Equity funds
- Ideally previous financial statement preparation experience within a financial institution
- It will be considered as a great plus if you know Investran software of if you started studying towards ACCA/ACA/ICSA or other similar level qualifications
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
- Possibilities of further development within international structures