Junior Fund Accountant
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The role will be responsible for undertaking bookkeeping, accounting and reporting services for a portfolio of investment fund structures administered by TMF. The role holder will be required to undertake directed work and take responsibility for the achievement of the deadlines communicated by his/her Manager and the adherence to standard policy and procedures.
- Ensure all time is recorded correctly onto the time recording system on a daily basis.
- Respond to client communications allocated on a timely basis.
- Prepare work to a high standard to maintain the Company’s corporate image.
- Attend all relevant training courses to ensure ongoing professional development.
- Comply with all of the Company’s procedures and policies.
- Ensure personal compliance with policies and regulations.
- Ensure that the rules, regulations and procedures are adhere to at all times.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between individual members of the team.
- Perform all tasks delegated in a timely manner, seeking guidance when necessary.
- Responsibility for client portfolios.
- Undertake and assist with the sections workloads as necessary and when required.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the Company.
- Make positive suggestions as to how effective changes can be made to improve the procession of the workflow
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (C1)
- Previous experience with fund accounting
- University degree or close to obtaining your degree in related field (Accounting, Finance, Economy)
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
- Possibilities of further development within international structures