Section Manager / Finance Manager
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead and coach a team of analysts to execute regular job routine that meet the expectation outline per SLA and SOX compliance (US GAAP knowledge is an added advantage)
- Plan, manage and analyze resource utilization to ensure optimum team productivity, workload linearity and arrange backup plan
- Review the completion and accuracy of all monthly/quarterly accrual, finance analysis, KPI & other reporting
- Manage, support & coordinate new projects, reports & programs from operational and SOX compliance perspective
- Responsible for working with different business owners on implementation, execution, and compliance with Marketing Funding Mega Process key controls
- Actively drive the initiatives aimed at simplifying, standardizing, and automating the marketing spend close processes.
- Ensure the appropriate level of input from relevant partners is incorporated into a recommendation and changes are socialized with interdependencies considered.
- Conducts, directs, leads and facilitates all activities related to Internal and External audits with Marketing Funding Mega Process and responds to findings.
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting to management and stakeholders.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree major in Accounting, Finance, or any related business degree required
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CIA, CMA etc. is preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of general finance/accounting processes or finance compliance/auditing experience is required
- 7-8 years of related working experience with experience in managing a team.
- Any Big 4 experience would be a plus and is preferred.
- Planning, Prioritization and Project Management skills are critical to success and highly preferred
- Ability to leverage technology to effectively work in a Global role is required.
- An Agile & transformational mindset with ability to lead & drive through continuous change(s) along with ability to influence and optimally communicate with senior management is required
- Comfortable in both individual contributing roles and cross-functional team management roles, depending on what is required by the business at the time
- Strong multi-tasking skills and thrives in a high-growth and challenging environment
- Ability to work well both independently and with teams
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills