Senior Controller in Net Interest Income #178977
Your field of responsibility
Within this role you will have in-depth insights into the drivers of interest income as well as solving analytical challenges in a pivotal finance role while working for a globally leading bank. We will also give you a possibility for an active involvement in monthly reporting and quarterly commenting of interest income performance of the division. Beside that your responsibilities will also include:
- Direct responsibility for driving transparency around reporting and implementing lean models and processes
- Ongoing engagement in bottom-up forecasting and financial planning and solving interesting ad-hoc queries
- Support in various analytical projects, e.g. stress testing scenarios, sensitivity analyses
- Opportunity to develop comprehensive understanding of Capital and Liquidity management in the Bank
- Team working environment including close collaboration with our knowledgeable colleagues in Zurich
Your future colleagues
Our Net Interest Income Analytics team (part of Swiss Universal Bank Finance Services Wrocław) is looking for a passionate controller with a strong focus and proven track record in analytics within the financial industry. The team provides core support for interest income analyses. Thereby, we cover a decisive revenue stream by importance and by dynamics given the challenging global macroeconomic conditions in banking industry and regulatory requirements.
Team's responsibilities include reporting and commenting interest related performance of the division and segments, deep-dives into main drivers as well as forecasting of the income within the division, long term financial planning/budgeting and stress testing. This requires in-depth analysis of anticipated changes in interest rates and its impact on pricing and client behaviors next to close tracking of the balance sheet components development in regard to term and currency structure and its funding value. In addition, the team plays an essential role in implementation of steering rules for intra-divisional allocation of treasury revenues generated centrally.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- University Degree with focus on Banking, Finance or Mathematics
- Minimum 5years of proven experience in an analytical position within a financial institution (preferably a bank), professional experience in capital & liquidity management topics an advantage
- Interest in macroeconomics, capital and financial markets, banking products
- Strong Excel skills required, VBA knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Outstanding data analytics and numeric skills
- Attention to detail and quality, outstanding skills for grasping complex concepts
- Proactive approach, engagement and collaborative spirit
- Open-minded personality, ability to communicate complex topics optimally
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve
- Understanding the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.