Payroll Manager/ Assoc Director - AAS (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services Outsourcing practice is positioned to provide both local and regional outsourcing in Payroll & Human Resource products & services. Successful candidate will be responsible to head Payroll operations, a sub-unit within the Outsourcing practice focusing only on Payroll deliverables to key clients comprising both multi-nationals and local clients from various industries.
- Robust payroll management of client portfolios to ensure smooth monthly operations
- Accountable for management of Payroll teams led by Managers
- High level management of Payroll deliveries via teams collaboration
- Facilitate client meetings for Payroll operational matters
- Provide Payroll training and coach/mentor teams in Payroll related to impart Payroll knowledge
- Lead and develop Payroll Subject matter experts within teams
- Degree and/or Professional Qualification in HR, Business or related field (Information Technology/Systems knowledge will be an added advantage although not required)
- Above 5 years of working experience in payroll and management related roles
- Possess conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong team player with ability to work with people of all levels
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Adaptive, flexible and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Closing Date: July 31, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.