Capital Management & Liquidity Analyst (Controller) #179056
Your field of responsibility
We are currently looking for a hardworking and passionate controller with a strong focus and proven track record in analytics within the financial industry. In that role you would cover Capital Management and Liquidity topics for Swiss Universal Bank Division.
Taking over this role you will have variety of tasks in the area of Capital Management, e.g.
- Bottom-up monthly & full-year forecasting, as well as commenting of capital related moves, as well as quarterly and annual stress testing scenarios (for internal risk appetite and regulatory submissions)
- Support regulatory reporting and external disclosures
- Support for the Zurich-based SUB Liquidity Management team in various reporting tasks
- Active collaboration in daily tasks with various stakeholders across the Credit Suisse organization (e.g. Front Organizations, Group Finance, Risk, Financial Accounting, Treasury, Legal, Tax)
- Becoming a member of the dynamic and experienced team of dedicated and motivated professionals
Your future colleagues
In the following role we offer you a challenging, dynamic and interesting role within the Treasury and Balance Sheet Management team within the CFO area of the CS (Schweiz) AG / SUB Division
Balance Sheet Management Team's responsibilities include forecasting and commenting on monthly Balance Sheet developments in CS (Schweiz) AG, long term financial planning/budgeting and stress testing, as well as contributing to external regulatory disclosures. This requires in-depth analysis of anticipated business moves or changes in regulation and their impact on the bank’s financial position.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
- University degree with focus on Banking, Finance or Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in an analytical position within a financial institution (professional experience in Balance Sheet Management topics would be an advantage)
- Strong communication skills, phenomenal sense of responsibility, pronounced team spirit and can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm for data analytics and impressive numeric skills
- Attention to detail and quality, outstanding skills for grasping complex concepts, passion for working with numbers
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English are required
- You have good MS Office know-how (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.