IT Audit Manager #174637
Your field of responsibility
This is the platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and broad team. To complete our audit team, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Technology Auditor.
- Audit Supervision: Demonstrate an effective continuous risk monitoring approach in order to ensure appropriately focused audit coverage. Supervise a portfolio of audits, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize tasks. Motivate audit teams, providing necessary oversight and mentorship to ensure the audit is completed against significant targets (e.g. budget, fieldwork timing, report clearance etc.). Identify key issues impacting business and IT areas under review, communicating and cooperating with management practical, commercial actions for the mitigation of associated risks. Monitor the progress and resolution of audit recommendations. Demonstrate the ability to actively manage relationships with key IT partners. This role will also encompass executing audit fieldwork on selected audits as needed.
- Technical Leadership: Develop expertise within the IT environment, including knowledge of IT control frameworks, key IT processes, relevant technologies, and design of IT audit control assurance tests, including cloud computing, cybersecurity, robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and third party management. Use this knowledge to ensure appropriate focus on the highest risk areas. Develop knowledge and understanding of the Bank's plans and IT strategy, including the scope and progress of system-related change programs. Maintain an awareness of key regulatory initiatives and industry standard methodologies impacting IT environment, and ensure that these are considered in the planning of upcoming audits. Reassure the development of technical subject matter expertise among others in the department.
- Department Contribution: Promote knowledge sharing and communication within the department. Develop and manage partnerships with auditors/audit managers for effective global partnership.
- Managerial and People Leadership: Encourage trust in our partners and coach others to develop technical and leadership skills, and provide regular constructive feedback. Support team members to learn and develop independently. Develop leadership skills in others - enable others to pursue additional responsibilities and supervisory tasks where appropriate. Set the right "tone at the top", demonstrating a principled approach and setting the right example for junior staff.
Your future colleagues
Internal Audit at Credit Suisse is a department with about 380 staff based in various locations throughout the world, with primary hubs in Zurich, London, New York, and Singapore and fast growing centers in Raleigh, Pune, and Poland. At Credit Suisse, we are proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. IT Audit Managers are responsible for planning, leading and reporting the results of audits and risk assessments of the Bank’s IT environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant with an undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field, with equivalent experience of at least 8+ years’ in IT risk management, auditing, or consulting in a multi-platform environment.
- Banking/Financial services industry experience, including understanding of Investment Banking products, related technologies, and key regulations.
- Familiarity with operational processes, tools and control standard methodologies in leading a complex IT infrastructure environment.
- Exposure to systems monitoring, capacity management, resiliency, security/access controls, configuration/inventory management, backup and recovery, change management, systems development practices, etc.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies including robotics, AI/ML, Cloud, etc. a plus
- A record of success in managing people and projects
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certifications a plus!
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and can present in a simple and concise way
- A passionate and hardworking learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards timeframes
- Love to work in a broad and diverse environment and excel at collaborating in a distributed team
- Detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.