Our client is an ASX200 Listed Manufacturing Company providing leading packaging solutions to businesses across multiple industries.
The financial accountant will play a lead role within this listed organisation reporting. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability, and integrity of the organisation's reporting. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls and ensure compliance with industry best practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the annual statutory reporting process and working with the external auditors to prepare year-end accounts and meet compliance requirements.
- Responsibility of delivering compliant financial reporting.
- Providing appropriate advice and assistance around the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Driving Finance Projects and ensuring these are led to completion with effective communication during the process.
- Providing cash flow analysis and commentary
- Seeking continuous improvement of processes.
- Keeping up to date with applicable accounting standards and relevant legislation.
You have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a growth mindset and the ability to identify innovations and improvement. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a high stake's environment. You are a fully qualified accountant with experience in Audit work of large, listed companies. Big 4 experience is desirable.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011900952