Finance Director (IPO)
My client is a fast-growing company, business across the world and they are looking for a Finance Director to join their finance team and prepare for their IPO listing, candidate with IPO experience will definitely a plus.
- Prepare for the IPO listing for the company
- In charge of the Group's consolidation process and work with internal parties in preparation of Group's financial statements
- Strengthening internal controls, corporate governance and streamline accounting procedures
- Liaising with external parties for audit and tax related matters
- Work closely and provide advice to top management
- Participate in ad hoc analysis report
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience working sizable company
- IPO experience will be a plus (can be HK, US, UK)
- HKICPA / ACCA qualified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, ability to multi-task and prioritize different requests
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.