An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a fashion retail business based in central London.
My client is a well-known fashion retail brand and based in central London.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Month end close management
- Ensure underlying accounting records are accurate, complete and in accordance with local and corporate accounting principles.
- Ensure the company events are correctly reflected in the financial statements.
- Guarantee the assistance to the stores in monitoring (where applicable): the security of the goods, the timeliness and correctness of sales reporting, product receiving, the control of daily closure, the periodic stock counting and analysis.
- Monitor & check the VAT declarations, and ensure compliant with local rules
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Continuous improvement of Financial Accounting and Control processes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supports the development and maintenance of the finance system.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification: ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience within stock-based products
- Experience within the retail/FMCG/ecommerce sector desirable
- Experience with netsuite desirable
- Excellent communication skills
Basic salary of up to £50,000 + benefits & flexible office working.